Astro Outdoor Designs, LLC is a family-owned company that specializes in fences, decks, and holiday lighting. We are looking for A fence Forman who will be responsible for starting and finishing fence projects.
3-5 years of fencing experience is required.
- Works closely with the Management to understand all aspects of the project, issues, and time frames.
- Will supervise a team to complete specific fencing jobs (all types) providing directions to workers on the order of tasks to be performed.
- Plan daily tasks and work schedules so that conflicts do not occur.
- Inspect work performed by employees and provide constructive feedback.
- Will be responsible for all equipment and materials, including items such as a work trailer and stain trailer.
- Must track and maintain the inventory of supplies and materials to ensure that vital materials are ordered and delivered in a timely manner to meet production schedules .
- Provide necessary input in project planning as requested.
- Responsible for communicating site rules regarding safety procedures and enforcing those rules.
- Will be responsible for training for new hires.
- Responsible for tracking employees’ hours and approving time cards for payroll.
- Other duties as assigned and needed
- High school education or GED equivalent preferred
- 3-5 years of fencing experience is required with the ability to produce evidence of previous work
- Should have experience working with wood, steel, iron, and chain link
- Prior experience working in the elements for a prolonged period of time is needed
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday during normal business hours
- Must be open to working weekends or late evenings if necessary to complete projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to lift over 70lbs on a consistent and daily basis.
- Good work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanor.
Must have a trailer or be capable of towing a trailer in order to get materials to and from the job siteThe contractor is required to assist with making sure materials are on-site for each job and must have the capability of removing old material disposing at local landfills.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
Pay: From $1,000.00 per week.